ADS 468x60

Tuesday 21 June 2011

The Muppets Trailer

www.tips-fb.com
They've released a few parodies of other trailers but now its time to see what The Muppets Movie is really all about with their first proper trailer.

Right. Ok I get it, the Muppets are getting back together to save their old theatre from a land baron. Simple plot and all Muppets present and corrected for. So why have I not warmed to it?

There's the usual shenanigans, prat-falls and musical numbers that have made the muppets so great over past years but this just doesn't feel new or fresh.

I can see alot of retreads on old gags and references back to their previous outings but in all honesty it just feels horribly dated. Maybe once I've seen a little more I may start to come round but for the moment this just doesn't do it for me.

Take a look and see what you think.

Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment