ADS 468x60

Thursday 24 March 2011

Captain America Full Length Trailer (Updated)

www.tips-fb.com
It's a day of trailers today so to start off here's the first full length Captain America trailer. Chris Evans (no, not that one) goes from scrawny to brawny while Tommy Lee Jones narrates via a stirring speech.

My first thoughts on this are that, although visually it looks great, it also seems very formulaic and the same old, same old we've seen before in other comic adaptations.

I can imagine about ten years ago this would have looked amazing and felt fresh but because of the amount of comic book films out there at this point it has a danger of disappearing into the mix.

Take a look and let me know what you think



By the beard of Zeus, I've just come across a trailer for the 1990 release of Captain America and it looks ..... awesome! Check it out before you too become trapped in an icy grave!


Comments
2 Comments

2 comments:

Dave The Boy said...

Yeah...mmmm.

I think this could be good if you go in with low expectations and just want to be entertained for two hours.

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure which film looks best?

Post a Comment