ADS 468x60

Wednesday 8 June 2011

Indiana Jones 5 A Real Possiblity?

www.tips-fb.com
Well if your Shia Labeouf it would appear to be. He's been spouting off about yet another Indy film again, this time to MTV, dropping hint, after hint that it's imminent.

I'll post what he had to say but I think you, like me, will see past it as just an actor crying out for another role in a huge blockbuster.

Ready, here's the massive news he dropped

"I talked to Harrison. He said he’s staying in the gym. He said that he’s heard no word, but he does know that George Lucas is out there looking for a MacGuffin. But he said to me he’s staying in the gym, so that means it’s not so far off. Lucas has got to let it sit. He’s going through his ruminations, which is extensive.”

So basically, Lucas wants to write something but has no idea what, Harrison Ford goes to a gym and Spielberg is nowhere to be seen. Crikey Labeouf, your really stretching there aren't you.

Now, and I know this maybe controversial, I do like the Crystal Skull. Sure its not a patch on the previous three but its a fun ride none-the-less. I can look past the cgi'd monkeys and silly ending as, for the most, part its a decent adventure film.

That doesn't mean to say that I want to see another. I think it's time we left things where they are and leave Dr Jones to retirement. It took Lucas almost fifteen years to talk Spielberg into making another film, if the same thing happens Ford will be in his eighties. Indy as an OAP just doesn't need to be put up on screen.
Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment