ADS 468x60

Wednesday 8 June 2011

Jaws & Jurassic Park Blu Ray News

www.tips-fb.com
Awesome, just outright, unadulterated awesome. Jurassic Park has been given an official (approx) release date and some exiting news on the Jaws release.

Firstly Jurassic Park, this has been slated for a pre 'holiday season' release which will most probably mean the back end of the year - just in time for Christmas wink, wink.
Some box art has been shown but this isn't official and could just be a stop gap until the real deal is available. Anyway its shown below


I love JP1, like JP 2 and I really rate JP3. For me they all hit the right tone and level of storytelling I'd expect from the franchise. Top quality and will be a must buy when they're available.

Now onto Jaws. The big one for me. Well, there's nothing official about a release but Spielberg himself sat down with Quint from aintitcool.com and had this to say on if there is to be a Blu Ray release

Spielberg: Yes, there is. Yes, there is. I’ve already seen some of it. I don’t have a date yet, but there’s a Blu-Ray absolutely in the works.

And here's what he said on digital enhancements, while at the same time having a friendly dig at his mate Lucas

Spielberg: In the future there’s going to be no more digital enhancements or digital additions to anything based on any film I direct. I’m not going to do any corrections digitally to even wires that show.

Which means we'll see his classics the way they should be seen, warts and all.

Great news for me and for many others out there - now pull your finger out Sir and get Indy on Blu!

Oh and here's Mola Ram who's about to pull out George Lucas's heart and replace with a Jar Jar Binks doll. I kid .... the doll is already there .....


Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment