ADS 468x60

Thursday 26 May 2011

The Descendants Trailer

www.tips-fb.com
Yay! That's didn't take too long now did it. I only blogged the other day about The Descendants poster and now I have the first trailer to share with you.

I like the look of it even though its drenched in the typical indie 'dramedy' style complete with music and quick cuts.

Like I said yesterday I've been eager for Alexander Payne to release something new and this trailer looks like it could appease me for the time being.

I also like George Clooney better when he's playing these types of characters, I think he shows his real talent when he plays the more vulnerable at odds character and makes for a much more interesting watch.

Are you a fan of Sideways or About Schmidt? What do you think of the trailer?

Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment