ADS 468x60

Thursday 26 May 2011

Shark Night 3D Trailer

www.tips-fb.com
I suppose when the director of Snakes On A Plane has a new film out you don't really have that much of a high expectation. If any at all.

And you'd be right not to, because the first trailer for Shark Night 3D has been released and it looks ... rubbish. Damn you foresight.

Well its another 'does what it says on the tin' movie - local teens head of to a small island for fun and monopoly (that's what teens do these days right?) but come across local hicks and hungry sharks. Holy Tolito!

If you've seen the new Piranha remake (I have, and I can't unwatch it) then you'll have seen this film. It looks almost identical only with less nude Kelly Brook.

I shouldn't take these films so seriously, and there was a time when I wouldn't (see the excellent Shark Attack trilogy) but when it rips off something so blatantly you can't help but feel robbed.

Take a look to see what I mean.

Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment