ADS 468x60

Tuesday 5 April 2011

The Governator - Trailer

www.tips-fb.com
It wasn't an April fool, sadly it was the real deal, and to prove it here's the trailer for Arnold's new animated series The Governator.

I've watched it, I can't un-watch it, but I wish I could. I have no idea what this is all about, why it's come about and most of all how it got greenlit. Why didn't someone stop this nonsense before it started?

A few more questions - These killer robot things only decide to attack when Arnold has quit as Governor? How and why has Arnold managed to get all that tech? Was he expecting this invasion? Who the hell are those kids working with him? Am I looking into this way too much? Probably.

Yes I know it's a cartoon and I'm looking at this way too seriously but come on, is this the best you can come up with. It's like they've ripped off every other cartoon ever made! Why don't they re-brand it Captain Planet and be done with it, he's got the magic ring!

Pointless rant over - take a look at the trailer.

Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment