ADS 468x60

Monday 4 April 2011

The Hangover 2 Full Trailer

www.tips-fb.com
It's been released. A mere couple of weeks after the release of the teaser the new full trailer for the Hangover 2 has appeared online.

Yes, it's what you and I were expecting, the same stuff from the original all over again but in a different country. I'm very underwhelmed with this.

It's no secret that I think the original Hangover was very overrated, I just didn't see or get what all the fuss was about and this second effort looks to continue my puzzlement.

Silly haircuts, tattoos and performing monkeys doesn't exactly strike comedic gold for me but I'm sure this will make a boatload for money and earn yet another outing for the Wolf Pack.

Take a look at the below and let me know what you think. Am I being too harsh or do you agree?

Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment