ADS 468x60

Monday 19 September 2011

Star Wars Infographic Of Changes

www.tips-fb.com
I'm still not over it. I'm still bitterly angry at the changes that have been applied to the original Star Wars trilogy. All I want, is to watch the films I fell in love with back as a child in today's current technology.

I can't do this yet. I have to re-watch my original DVD's upscaled and the viewing now turns sour knowing that they aren't available on Blu Ray when they should be.

So, for your awareness, here's an infographic showing how Lucas and his minions have altered our beloved Star Wars over the years. (click to make bigger).


Some good (Audio) but mostly bad.

You continue to hurt us Lucas.

**Update - Blogger is rubbish with stuff like this so you can view it over at Slashfilm here
Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment