ADS 468x60

Monday 19 September 2011

Sigourney Weaver Talks Ghostbusters And Avatar Sequels

www.tips-fb.com
Ghostbusters 3. Nobody really seems to want to do it, especially the main draw Bill Murray, but stories forever keep appearing. This time it's Sigourney Weaver letting slip more details.

To be fair to her though, she doesn't sound overly enthusiastic, and seems to possibly hint that it'll all fall by the wayside anyway.

Here's what she said to Coming Soon

“I have yet to read the script,” the actress who played Dana Barrett in the first two Ghostbusters films told Coming Soon. “I’ve had a couple of calls and I know they’re rewriting. All I said was that I hope my son Oscar has grown up to be a Ghostbuster and Ivan Reitman said yes. Beyond that I have no idea. I hope it comes together, but we already did two wonderful films and if we have to let this one go, that’s fine.”

Just let this one go people. Nobody really seems to be wanting to make another and if there's no real desire or heart in the thing, you'll end up with a rubbish film and nobody, nobody wants that.

Weaver also spoke about the - apparently - ongoing Avatar sequel

“Don’t worry, I will be back. Jim [Cameron] says no one ever dies in science fiction. He’s told me the stories for the next two movies and I have to say that they’re absolutely wonderful and there’s a real treat in store. Now we just have to make them,”

Nobody ever dies in Sci-Fi? Tell that to Newt and Hicks, Ripley.
Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment