ADS 468x60

Thursday 22 September 2011

Scarface Remake

www.tips-fb.com
Yes I know that the Brian De Palma's Scarface was a remake, but lets be fair, the original Scarface could hardly be considered a classic. De Palma's on the other hand is without a doubt a defining moment in cinema history.

So, just like many more stories before this, it pains me to say that a remake is on the way. Yes, the powers that be have decided that what the movie world needs right now is a Scarface remake.

I could go on a rant. I could type line upon line about how this is an abomination, how there is no originality left in Hollywood but that train has long since past. It sounds insane but I think we're going to have accept that these reboots are going to keep coming.

No matter what me or other bloggers/fans type in the big 'ol world of the internet these reboots will continue to come. There will come a time when we'll be expecting The Godfather and The Good, The Bad And The Ugly remakes. It WILL come to this.

Dark days ahead people. Bad times.
Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment