ADS 468x60

Monday 26 September 2011

Full Catwoman Costume Revealed

www.tips-fb.com
I've stayed away from a lot of the Dark Knight Rises leaks. This is mostly down to countless spoilers being revealed and the fact that they'd take something away from the finished film.

However, I don't see any reason not to post a picture of Anne Hathaway in full her full Catwoman outfit as it'll probably appear on a poster in the not too distance future anyway.

Pretty nifty getup. I like it. It's not too over-the-top and certainly nothing like the abomination of Halle Berry's outing as the feline heroine. You always knew Nolan would come through though, right?

Anyway here's the image shown below. Note the ears however, I've been reliably informed that these are in fact  goggles that give the illusion of ears. A neat touch, I'm sure you'll agree.


Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment