ADS 468x60

Tuesday 20 September 2011

J. Edgar Trailer

www.tips-fb.com
Great actor. Great director. That would be Clint Eastwood in case you were wondering. Case in point, here's the new trailer for his latest, J.Edgar.

Steeped in melodrama and boasting potential Oscar winning performances, this one is going to be a must watch. Well for me anyway.

I have to admit to not knowing too much about Hoover. All I seem to remember is the scene from Naked Gun 33 1/3 where there's a board on the wall showing his old tutu and gun. I'm going to hazard a guess that he was a cross dresser. Just a hunch.

I'm not sure if this film will follow that particular moment of his life but based on the trailer there's plenty for us to get out teeth stuck into.

Oh and if your thinking that this looks kind of boring, I thought that after seeing Eastwood's The Changeling trailer, and that turned out to be a great film. Jus' saying is all.

Trailer below of course.

Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment