ADS 468x60

Friday 30 September 2011

Contraband Trailer

www.tips-fb.com
I've said time and time again that I like a good old fashioned action thriller. Something to get my teeth into as well as mindless action and throwaway one liners.

Well the trailer for Mark Wahlberg's new movie, Contraband, has landed and it looks like it could deliver everything I want.
Standard storyline of crook leaves life of crime only to be drawn back in again when times get hard. Cue routine job going pear shaped and former crook's family being kidnapped.

We've travelled down this road before but if it aint broke don't fix it. The trailer makes this out to be very promising and with a solid cast including the brilliant Giovanni Ribisi it could be one to watch out for.

Trailer below - let me know what you think.

Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment