ADS 468x60

Thursday 29 September 2011

Paranormal Activity 3 Trailer

www.tips-fb.com
I'm still not sold on the Paranormal Activity franchise. The first was, well, okay I guess - certainly not scary - and the second was one of the most boring films I've ever seen. And not scary.

So here's number three. Have they learned anything? Well the trailer makes it look like there could be a lot more action then the previous two .... but...

I've read a couple of reviews that suggest that the trailer outlines a lot of what goes on through the whole running time of the film which leads me to believe that for the majority, we'll be sat around waiting for stuff to happen. Again.

Bummer. I like the look of the trailer but if this shows us most of the scares then that leaves a lot of blank space to fill.

Check the trailer below and let me know what you think.

Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment