ADS 468x60

Thursday 3 March 2011

Attack The Block Trailer

www.tips-fb.com
Empire have just released the first trailer for Joe Cornish's (The Adam and Joe Show) Attack The Block. Council estate kids vs aliens. Init.

First impressions? I'm not entirely sold on it. Firstly, the accents. Really? Do all kids now talk like dat now init? I'll need to try and look past this but it does annoys me. Secondly, the effects. I know this is a trailer but the effects on display here look awful.

Finally a plus point. It stars Nick Frost. That's about the best I can do with it at the moment. Take a look for yourself and let me know what you reckon.

Comments
2 Comments

2 comments:

Jon said...

Looks like it could be ok for a friday piss-up with the boys, certainly not worth a trip to the cinema though.

Anonymous said...

too much madness for one text!!

Post a Comment