ADS 468x60

Monday 9 May 2011

New Footloose Remake Pics Released

www.tips-fb.com
I've been asked by someone very dear to my heart if the site can start to focus on genres other than action, comedy or horror. Oh and less Arnold. Okay that last one is not going to happen.

So to try and appease visitors of the site that have a vested interested in other films than mentioned above here are some newly released pictures from the Footloose remake.

I know very little about this, as Austin would say 'It's not my bag', but I do know that Kevin Of The Bacon starred in the original so this will have very big cowboy boots to fill.

As I don't know too much, instead of waffling on I'll let the director Craig Brewer tell you more

After the original cast and director fell through:

"The project that they wanted to do was like a big dance celebration of Footloose. I gravitate more toward the conflict between Rev. Moore (Dennis Quaid) and his daughter (Julianne Hough). The relationship between Ren and Willard (Miles Teller)"

And on the updated story

"We built into the story that all the hardships the characters go through are because of the economy. Ren's father left the family because he had to be the breadwinner, and his mother got sick and died. So he moves in with the family of his uncle, a cars salesman who is struggling. Even the whole issue of religion and the separation of church and state feels very contemporary."

And here, are the pictures.




Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment