ADS 468x60

Wednesday 23 February 2011

New Sucker Punch Trailer

www.tips-fb.com
Yes I know I've posted a good few of these recently but honestly, when something looks this brilliant, this insane and so over the top, more is less in my opinion.

If you've been keeping up you'll know the story and you'll have a good idea on how visually stunning the whole thing looks. I honestly don't have a clue what genre this will fit in, fantasy? Well yes there's a dragon. War? Well yes there would appear to be Nazi type fellows.
Drama? Yup, there looks to be some sort of child abuse story line. Martial Arts? Again yes, samurai swords and wire work aplenty so take your pick!

The films due out here in about a months time and its one on my 'must watch' list. Check out the latest trailer below.

Comments
1 Comments

1 comments:

Dave The Boy said...

Nazi Fellows :)

Brilliant!

Post a Comment