ADS 468x60

Monday 14 March 2011

TRON: The Next Day

www.tips-fb.com
I haven't seen the new Tron movie yet. There is a reason behind this, it's that I haven't seen the original for quite some years now. I remember not liking Tron, I'm not really sure why, but the last time I saw it, oh it must have been back when I was a teenager (But you don't look that old, why thank you, I like to work out and use Nivea daily), I just can't help but think that it wasn't that good at all.

Anyway I want to put this right and clarify my view so I'm going to go back, watch the original and then the remake. If your lucky you may also get a review, if your lucky.

Anyway the reason behind this post is to let those that have seen TRON: Legacy know that there is now a short film available outlining what happens next.

I've not seen it, because of what has been mentioned above, but I've embedded it below for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy.

Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment