ADS 468x60

Monday 9 May 2011

WIll Smith For Django Unchained

www.tips-fb.com
Well that didn't take long. A mere week after Quentin Tarantino's new movie title and synopsis was released we have our first real casting rumour.

We already know that Christoph Waltz and Samuel L. Jackson (of course) were odds on to star but news has emerged that Will Smith is now courting the titual role of freed slave Django.

I have to stress that this is hearsay at the moment and nothing official has been announced but I certainly like the sound of it. I do like Will Smith, although I think he's chose very safe roles of late, (I Am Legend, Hancock Seven Pounds and the upcoming Men In Black III) so it'll be good to see him get his teeth into something a lot more meater and challenging.

I can see things moving very fast on this one now that it's publicly visible so we'll keep a very close eye on developments.
Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment