ADS 468x60

Tuesday 4 October 2011

Zoolander 2 Details

www.tips-fb.com
It took me a while to come round to Zoolander. When I first saw it, I really didn't 'get it'. The humour lost me and I didn't take to it at all.

Finally, after a couple more viewings, I started to give in to it and now enjoy the film. It's not great by any means but enjoyable nonsense none-the-less.

So am I excited that there looks to be a Zoolander 2 heading our way? Well not really but I am slightly intrigued after Ben Stiller revealed the below

"Where it’s at is we’ve completed the script, Justin Theroux and I, and handed it into the studio. Now the studio has the script and we’re at that point where we’re waiting to see what they want to do."

“It’s ten years later and most of it is set in Europe. I don’t want to give away too much, but it’s basically Derek and Hansel ten years later – though the last movie ended on a happy note a lot of things have happened in the meantime."

“Their lives have changed and they’re not really relevant anymore. It’s a new world for them. Will Ferrell is written into the script and he’s expressed interest in doing it. I think Mugatu is an integral part of the Zoolander story, so yes, he features in a big way".

Could be fun but will this take a few repeated viewings also? What's your take?
Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment