ADS 468x60

Tuesday 29 March 2011

Miss Marple To Return As ....

www.tips-fb.com
Miss Marple. Sunday evenings as a child sat in front of the TV watching an old biddy bother a posh household trying to solve a murder while drinking tea. I nearly fall asleep every time I think of it.

So what do I think when I hear the news that Miss Marple is being brought back to the big screen? Well, apart from transporting myself back to being an incredibly bored child, I feel that it's a pointless idea.

But wait, there's a twist in this tale because it seems that Miss Marple isn't going to be the Miss Marple of old, literally, for it seems that Disney have different ideas. The casting of Marple has been announced and it's not Judi Dench or Helen Mirren but .... Jennifer Garner. Saaaay Whaaaat?

Your eyes do not deceive you good reader, Miss Marple is to be a young crime fighter who does indeed still solve murders in posh households while taking tea and cake.

I'm still not bothered with this and think I'm done with this story.
Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment