ADS 468x60

Tuesday 29 March 2011

Midnight In Paris

www.tips-fb.com
I'm not really a fan of Woody Allen. I've never really liked much, if in fact, anything he's done but the trailer for his latest, Midnight In Paris, has me intrigued.

Owen Wilson is a writer struggling for ideas (don't they all?) and while in Paris ditches his girlfriend and her boring family to wander the streets of Paris in search of inspiration and maybe something more?

It really does look good or maybe I'm being seduced by the beauty that is Paris and in fact what I'm seeing isn't actually the right feel or premise of the film. I do know however that Michael Sheen's character looks to be the one where the most fun is to be had.

There's only one way to be sure, take a look at the trailer and let me know what you think.

Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment