ADS 468x60

Monday 14 March 2011

Conan The Barbarian Teaser Trailer

www.tips-fb.com
Now that's what I call a deep voiced trailer voice over. Has the trailer voice over dude had major surgery to make him sound even more gravely? I ask these questions as the teaser trailer for Conan doesn't really show or tell us anything, so I thought I'd comment on the voice over guy.

Nope, I don't see the point of this release. It just seems to be a sword with a few moving pictures surrounded by smoke, its almost as if they want you to strain your eyes.
A bit disappointing but I'm sure a full length trailer will be along soon.

What is in there are a few barbarian sword flaying around type moves and a brief passage from the big man himself about enjoying living, slaying, lovin and being content.

So it's not the 'lamentation of their women' speech but it's pretty close. There's not much to see but the trailers below.

Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment