ADS 468x60

Friday 11 March 2011

Full Length Super 8 Trailer

www.tips-fb.com
Wow. Just .... wow. I love the look of this trailer, absolutely love it. I don't remember seeing anything like this since I was a kid.

I've been waiting to see something a lot more substantial that the teasers that are out there and the moment this was released I was on it like a tramp on chips.

The plot summary is that in the summer of 1979, a group of friends in a small Ohio town witness a catastrophic train crash while making a super 8 movie and soon suspect that it was not an accident. Shortly after, unusual disappearances and inexplicable events begin to take place in town, and the local Deputy tries to uncover the truth – something more terrifying than any of them could have imagined.

So what are you waiting for, check out the trailer and let me know what you think!

Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment