ADS 468x60

Monday 7 March 2011

Super Trailer

www.tips-fb.com
Do you want to see the funniest movie trailer your most likely to see this year? You do? well step this way my fellow chuckle brother.

I love it when I come across a movie that I didn't know know anything about and it immediately captures my interest. Super is just this very thing, a strange hybrid of underground indie and a Will Ferrell summer blockbuster, a cheaper, uglier version of Kick Ass if you will.

There is only one thing that bothers me slightly. Ellen Page (Juno from, well, Juno). She annoys me, I mean really annoys me. She was restrained in Inception but here she could go overboard again which makes me doubt whether I'll be able to enjoy the film as much as I want to.

Check out the trailer and let me know what you think, good or not so good?

Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment