ADS 468x60

Monday 7 March 2011

Arnolds Back

www.tips-fb.com
The man, the myth, the legend, the king of action films is back. No not Michael Dudikoff, Arnold Schwarzenegger is returning to the silver screen and he's let loose a couple of projects he's been offered.

In total he's mulling over fifteen films, three of them remakes of ...... The Running Man (interesting), The Terminator (dear god please no) and Predator (what?!!?). He's also said that his interest is heightened over a potential comic book role, well he does need something to erase the memory of Mr Freeze I suppose.

I'm very glad Arnold is back in the acting groove but I'm also very sceptical over  which roles he takes on. There are certain iconic roles that he should stay well clear of and in my humble opinion he should concentrate on new fresh projects. If he does need to make an appearance in a remake, and I stress DOES, make it small and a respectful nod to the original.

I fear the worst however and the mention of a Predator remake has me quaking in my boots. I'll be keeping a close eye on his movements and let you know what he's up to. That restraining order holds no bounds to me.
Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment