ADS 468x60

Thursday 7 July 2011

Point Break Remake

www.tips-fb.com
I seem to be the bearer of bad news lately. What with the WarGames reboot wheels turning it now appears that a Point Break remake is on its way.

Yes, the guy who completed the Total Recall remake script has put together another one for Point Break and is shopping it around movie studios.

It would appear that nothing is safe in this age of remakes and anything, in fact, everything looks to be up for grabs. What next The Godfather reboot?

To say there's a lack of originality in Hollywood at the moment would be an understatement and to be fair I've hosted that meeting here before so I'll refrain form yet another rant.

My real worry is when they start trampling on my beloved films such as Predator, Die Hard, Remo for example, that will make me angry and you wouldn't want to see me angry.

In fact I think I'd probably do this instead .....

Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment