ADS 468x60

Monday 7 March 2011

Kung Fu Panda 2 Trailer

www.tips-fb.com
I kinda liked Kung Fu Panda, I didn't think I would, but I did. That said I liked it back when I liked Jack Black and his brand of crazy humour however this is now wearing a little thin for me.

So the first full length trailer for Kung Fu Panda 2 is now online and to be fair it does look like this could be a fun trip too. Jack Black, is well, Jack Black again and there's some clever visual gags present so I can't see it being anything other than a good watch.

Dreamworks is trying hard to match the quality that Pixar seem to churn out effortlessly but if standard sequels is their way forward then its losing ground. Yes I know Pixar have a spate of sequels upcoming but the difference being that the stories carry so much more than what Dreamworks offer, classic example Toy Story 3.

Check the trailer below

Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment