ADS 468x60

Wednesday 23 February 2011

Bad Teacher Red Band Trailer

www.tips-fb.com
Where the hell did this come from? Honestly I'd not even heard a single whisper about this film. Ok, so it stars Cameron Diaz who doesn't rate highly in my 'what are they making next' tick list, but I would have thought I'd have seen this coming.

Bad Teacher. Remember the title because this looks like it could be great. I love Bad Santa, if you've not seen that yet watch it this instance, and Bad Teacher looks like it's the teacher version of that.

Cameron Diaz, swearing all over the shop, smoking marijuana and dodge-balling fat kids in the face. I honestly thought the trailer was hilarious but then I have a juvenile sense of humour at times and yes I laughed at the last line, sue me.

Watch the trailer, laugh (or don't) and let me know what you think.


Bad Teacher Trailer
Uploaded by teasertrailer. - Watch feature films and entire TV shows.
Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment