ADS 468x60

Tuesday 22 February 2011

Grave Encounters Trailer

www.tips-fb.com
I seem to be posting a lot of horror trailers recently. I'm not sure why that is. Maybe it's to do with the boring Paranormal Activity franchise and my need to find something more worthwhile to watch and recommend.

Well I came across this trailer today and although its nothing new it at least looks a little but more engaging that the PA entries. I'd not heard anything about this previously and on first viewing looks like a good bit of fun.

Fans of Most Haunted will enjoy this as its very much like an American version of that show, *although I don't think the actors have the bravery and heart Yvette Fielding shows they should still hold its own.

Check out the trailer



*This site does not actually believe Yvette Fielding is brave and finds that TV show laughable. Official.
Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment