ADS 468x60

Thursday 24 February 2011

The Bodyguard Remake

www.tips-fb.com
You heard it right, Warner Bros are planning to remake The Bodyguard. Don't worry, I'm not about to burst into song any time soon, however I may yelp in pain like a kicked puppy.

Yes the Kevin Costner and Whitney Houston vehicle is going to be brought up-to-date with an ex Iraq veteran hired to look after a spoilt, rich pop singer. The joy.

I shouldn't be so bitter over something that hasn't been made yet but as teenager, during my many babysitting duties for my younger female cousins, I had to sit view repeated viewings of the original. I put up with this just to keep the peace, plus it also allowed me some valuable reading time.

My new fear now is that there could be a danger that when Annabelle gets a little older she may also become obsessed with the film and my haunting memories re-emerge with a more powerful force. I don't want to even think about a Dirty Dancing remake, that would be something to horrific to contemplate.
Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment