ADS 468x60

Tuesday 4 October 2011

The Fly 3

www.tips-fb.com
Now before you get up in arms and decry this, let me finish. Yes, there was a Fly 2. Yes, it was abysmal and you have every right to be afraid, very afraid of a sequel.

But what if I told you that this was a sequel written by David Cronenberg himself and would be more of a direct sequel to his remake than the other? Thought that might interest you.

Speaking very candidly, and putting the emphasis on Fox, he announced the following

"The Fly is not exactly a remake, it’s sort of a sequel, kinda.Yeah, that was a thing. I've written a script of that, and I don’t know if that’s going to really happen, but that has to do with Fox"

So he has written a script and supposedly handed it to Fox to make the decision. Very interesting.

I'm a massive fan of his remake, I thought it was a bold and intelligent horror film that showed when real effort is put into a remake, good things can come of it.

I hope his script is well received and will be keeping a close eye on this developing story.
Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment