ADS 468x60

Tuesday 4 October 2011

Russell Crowe As Jor El

www.tips-fb.com
I've kinda dug the way this new Superman movie seems to be turning out at the moment. They appear to be trying for something a little different than before and I respect that. So I had to post this.

Russell Crowe has been snapped in full costume as Supe's dad Jor El. As with the Catwoman reveal, I don't consider this a spoiler as he'll probably end up on a poster anyway.

My first impression is ... well I'm not entirely sure. I think I like it. It's definitely different to the Marlon Brando look, and they're wise to take that route, but it feels a little medieval to me.

You have to take into consideration that this shot is obviously out of context and without the proper surroundings will probably look a little odd. It's the price we pay for spy shots I suppose.

So here you go, your first glimpse of the man himself


Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment