ADS 468x60

Tuesday 27 September 2011

New Dark Shadows Pictures

www.tips-fb.com
I have to admit to being pretty clueless about Dark Shadows. I know nothing about the TV show and had no idea what it was all about. I'd heard Tim Burton and Johnny Depp were involved but remained pretty ignorant.

Anyway, a few pictures have cropped up (curtsey of Empireonline) so I thought I'd look into this further. Turns out that this could actually be pretty good.

The snyopsis, for people who are also in the dark, is as follows.

Dark Shadows is a gothic-horror tale centering on the life of vampire Barnabas Collins (Depp) and his run-ins with various monsters, witches, werewolves and ghosts. Based on the popular "Dark Shadows" TV series.

Ahhh the key word, Vampires, that's why I've avoided it.

Vampires seem to be everywhere at the moment, and the trouble is they appear to be moody teens rather than the aggressive, evil, torturous beings I've known them to be previously.

Anyway, here's hoping Burton can pull it together and bring us something over than teen moping and relationship problems with topless werewolves.




Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment