ADS 468x60

Wednesday 17 August 2011

The Woman In Black Trailer

www.tips-fb.com
I posted the teaser trailer a couple of months ago and noted that this looks quite interesting. Well now the full trailer has dropped I can confirm that this definitely looks the business.

Talk about creepy, there's something about really old toys and especially old dolls that sends shivers up my spine and this trailer is chock full of them.

I'm also loving the Victorian feel of the whole thing, it's produced under the classic Hammer banner and this film looks to be echoing past Peter Cushing movies perfectly.

I was a little worried about Daniel Radcliffe, I thought that he could easily develop 'Mark Hamil syndrome', but with this choice of role in addition with his stage work, I think we can expect good stuff from the boy.

Check out the trailer below and let me know what you think.

Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment