ADS 468x60

Friday 19 August 2011

Rambo: Last Stand Script Submitted

www.tips-fb.com
Right, so after the last Rambo film here's what Stallone had to say on the character.

"It's pretty well done; I'm about 99% sure there won't be any more," he said. "I'm very happy with the last Burmese episode, and another film might be misinterpreted as an unnecessary and mercenary gesture. I don't want that to happen."

And so a script for the ironically titled Rambo: Last Stand has been submitted to Millennium pictures. I suppose it was always going to happen wasn't it.

Mixed with a story that Stallone himself handed in, this script apparently has nothing to do with any of the rumoured plots of the last film but will seems to echo back to the original First Blood.

I remain very sceptical about this, by the time it probably comes around Stallone will be almost 70. I know he looks good for his money now but time catches up with all of us. Even Rambo.
Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment