ADS 468x60

Wednesday 17 August 2011

Hysteria Trailer

www.tips-fb.com
The day of trailers continue with a rather odd, eccentric little comedy I've stumbled across. This one is probably for the ladies so allow me to ask a question.

Have you ever wondered where the vibrator came from? Well if your in any doubt I urge you to watch the trailer for Hysteria and all will be revealed.

I'm half joking really, although this film does tell the tale of how the vibrator was invented. Albeit with a little sprinkling of fiction I might add.

The synopsis is:

Maggie Gyllenhaal and Hugh Dancy star in this cheeky romantic comedy about the invention of the vibrator. Victorian London is brought to life in vivid colour as a young doctor (Dancy) struggles to establish himself while confronting the gutsy daughter of his boss (Gyllenhaal). Rupert Everett and Felicity Jones play supporting roles.

Looks a good, fun comedy. Trailer embedded below as usual.

Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment