ADS 468x60

Friday 5 August 2011

First Picture Of Henry Cavill As Superman

www.tips-fb.com
And yet another superhero reveal, this time from Zac Synder's Superman. Even though it's not due till 2013 we get to see a glimpse of what Henry Cavill's 'Supes will look like.

Again this is just one picture from one scene (I'm assuming) but it does look good. Plus we get a decent look at the legendary Superman suit.

I like the look of this, even from this shot you get the feeling that they're aiming for a slightly more darker Superman than maybe Donner and Singer's previous films. That for me is a plus point.

I've also noted from different sites that people seem to be comparing the suit to Spiderman's. I can see where they're coming from, this type of design makes the suit feel more organic and part of the hero. Again I like where they're going with it.

See what you think be clicking on the picture below.

Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment