ADS 468x60

Thursday 14 July 2011

The Thing 2011 Trailer

www.tips-fb.com
Its here. The trailer for The Thing prequel is now available for your viewing pleasure. As I mentioned a few days ago I was really looking forward to it. So .... how does the trailer fare?

Very well is the answer. I'm loving to acknowledgement to Carpenter's original as well as the general feel of the thing. Pun intended.

Same claustrophobic, tense atmosphere, same band of lone victims, same fear of the unknown. It's ticked all the right boxes for me and doesn't disappoint.

That being sad, at the end of the day it is just a trailer and the film could be a completely different affair. Still I'm hopeful and nothing has dissuaded my enthusiasm for it.

Oh and I'm loving the original theme playing at the end. Nice work there.

Take a look and see what you think.

<a href='http://http%3A%2F%2Fmovies.msn.com%2Fmovies%2Fmovie-trailers%2F%23%2Fvideo%2Ff749b83d-e1d0-4983-a918-a9c3914b03c0' target='_new' title='&#39;The Thing&#39; Movie Trailer' >Video: &#39;The Thing&#39; Movie Trailer</a>
Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment