ADS 468x60

Thursday 28 July 2011

Battleship Trailer

www.tips-fb.com
Well I certainly wasn't expecting that. A movie based on a board game probably won't excite that many people, me included, but the trailer does a really good job of persuading them otherwise.

I'd not seen or read anything about Battleship so was unsure what to expect, maybe something like War Games? How wrong could I be.

At the very least it makes you a little curious as to where they'll go with it. I can't see a B5 Shoot! Ah missed story panning out for a full feature length film. It gives off a slight Transformers vibe but lets hope they do a better job.

Stay with it as it seems to start very 'Armageddony' but as soon as they set off on manoeuvres the action really kicks in.

Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment