ADS 468x60

Tuesday 21 June 2011

Puss In Boots Trailer

www.tips-fb.com
Puss In Boots was a good addition to the Shrek movies but that doesn't mean that he'll transfer over and carry a movie all on his own. Well I don't think so anyway.

I mean how many cat gags can you fit into a film? Judging by this newly released trailer ... alot. I want to like this but I'm struggling.

It looks to sit very comfortably in the Shrek universe and incorporates a few new nursery rhyme and fairytale characters along with the token love interest.

I can't help but feel that this is stretching and forcing something that really doesn't work. Puss was a great sidekick to Shrek but I think he looks out of depth here and seems a step backward from the great How To Train Your Dragon.

Let me know what you think by viewing the trailer below.

Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment