ADS 468x60

Thursday 16 June 2011

Jurassic Park 4 Being Discussed

www.tips-fb.com
Here's some interesting news, it would appear Sir Steven Spielberg has been in discussions surrounding a return to the Jurassic Park franchise. Good Times!

To news is that he's been talking to Mark Protosevich, who wrote the screenplay for Thor, and has been throwing ideas around.

For me this is great news, I think I blogged last week about the JP Blu-Rays that look to be upcoming and mentioned that I like all three films. Well a fourth one will be greatly received here and I really hope this is the start of a new dino outing.

Everything is being played down by the studio at the moment but since they let this slip out who knows how far the line they actually area.

What do you think? looking forward to another JP or think it should be left alone?
Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment