ADS 468x60

Monday 23 May 2011

Fletch Remake Grabs A Writer

www.tips-fb.com
The old Chevy Chase was brilliant. The Vacation movies, Caddyshack, The Three Amigos and of course Fletch.

So it's with cautious trepidation that I approach any news related to the remake of Fletch, my own personal favourite of the Chase archive.

So when I learned that the writer of Seinfeld, David Mandel, had been signed to start working on a script my heart fell a little.

Part of me wishes that this would get forgotten about. People have tried to get this up an running before, Kevin Smith no less, and failed so I really thought this would go the same route, however it would appear not.

I should rejoice in seeing a great character brought back into the limelight but who could possible fill Chevy's iconic role? Quick witted, smart and funny as hell .... There's only one person who I can think of that fills that criteria and gives off the same charm and that's Ryan Reynolds.

No word yet on casting but as soon as we learn anything it'll be posted right here.
Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment