ADS 468x60

Tuesday 26 July 2011

Intruders Trailer

www.tips-fb.com
I think its been well documented on the blog that I'm a big fan of the horror genre. More often than not it lets me down but I always go back for more.

The trailer for Intruders does have me intrigued, it looks to have a different feel than most of the other shockers out there, but I'm trying to reign in my enthusiasm.

Maybe its the English setting which makes the uneasiness feel a little closer to home or the fact that there seems to be real depth to this story rather than, say, Paranormal Activity. Either way I am interested.

I have a lot of time for Clive Owen, I think he's a good, strong actor and is one of those rare breeds that seems to hand pick his projects carefully and mix it up a bit.

Take a look at the trailer and let me know what you think.

Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment