ADS 468x60

Friday 27 May 2011

More Total Recall Casting News (Yes More)

www.tips-fb.com
The wheels really are going at a decent speed on Total Recall with even more casting news announced. John Cho and Ethan Hawke are now signed on.

John Cho will play McClane, the guy who sells Quaid his Recall experience and Hawkes part is being kept under wraps for the time being.

The more I hear about this, the more I think I'm looking forward to it. I'm obviously a big fan of the original and I've said before that this remake won't even touch that, but you know what, why can't it?

I suppose the big question though is whether or not there will be a three breasted prostitute cast and of course Benny, now who could play Benny? Remember he's got five kids to feed.
Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment