ADS 468x60

Wednesday 11 May 2011

David Tennant As Peter Vincent

www.tips-fb.com
I blogged a couple of months ago a few pictures (that's one of them on the left there) from the Fright Night remake sans probably its favourite character Peter Vincent.

Well fear not my good readership for today we bring you one of the first images of the man made famous(ish) by the legendary Roddy Mcdowell. Yes here's David Tennant as Peter Vincent!







Crikey that's quite a difference from the original Vincent but then I suppose black leather is the new crushed velvet and tweed these days.

I'm still eagerly awaiting the first trailer to see exactly what this thing will look like and how much relation it has  to the original so I suppose pictures will have to suffice at the moment.

Oh and for those that haven't seen the first Fright Night (tut tut tut) here's what the original Peter Vincent looked like .....

Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment