ADS 468x60

Thursday 14 April 2011

Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes Trailer

www.tips-fb.com
Can't say I'm all that impressed if I'm honest. The first trailer for Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes has gone online and it all seems very much underwhelmed.

Maybe because it's technically a teaser and there's no real substance on show makes me not really warm to it but seriously is that it?

Planet of The Apes was an intelligent piece of film making that made you question how these Apes came to be. Now you find out the real reason, an experiment gone array. Simple really.

I should reserve judgement and take the trailer at face value but because Planet if one of my favourite sci-fi films I'm pretty gutted. Maybe the next trailer will explain more and I have to remember this is the very, very beginning of the 'rise' so maybe more substance and story will come.

Trailer below. Comments welcome.

Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment