ADS 468x60

Monday 11 April 2011

Kneel Before Zod!

www.tips-fb.com
Superman's main villain has been cast. Rumours foretold that General Zod was to be the character but nobody seemed to come close as to guessing who would play him.

Well, now we can reveal that the character actor who will be filling Terence Stamp's old space shoes will be Michael Shannon.

To be fair I only remember seeing Shannon in Revolutionary Road and the fact that it was one of the most boring experiences of my life I don't think I rated him. However a quick glance at IMDB and I notice he was in Bad Boys II, Groundhog Day and Vanilla Sky, hmmm must have been small parts.

All sources and other film sites seem very happy about the casting but for me I'll have to wait until I see the thing myself. Now all together .... "Why do you say these things, when you know I will kill you" Brilliant!
Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment