ADS 468x60

Thursday 28 April 2011

Deathly Hallows Part 2 Trailer

www.tips-fb.com
As I think I've previously mentioned I've yet to see a Harry Potter film all the way through. I casual watch bits whenever they're on TV but that's about as indulgent as I get with it.

Well the trailer for The Deathly Hallows Part 2 is now online and I have to admit it looks very good. All dark and eerie with a huge sense of dread. As I said, not bad at all.

Now I don't have a clue how we got to this point, why the characters are at odds with one another or even who half of them are but I know this has a huge following hence the post.

So you tell me, does this look like a fitting end to the series and are you looking forward to it. In addition I do intend to watch them all at some point, but should I read the books before watching the films?

Anyway here's the trailer

Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment